onwards and upwards. a5
onwards and upwards
. . .
a5 lay flat pink notebook from recycled paper - 75% post-consumer waste
for thoughts & ideas
- 112 page bullet journal/sketchpad printed in fluorescent pink (risograph)
- 140gsm cupcycled cartridge paper from used coffee cups (80%)
- 300gsm pink cover with pocket
- "onwards and upwards" printed on cover
- badly made books are rubbish - 75% post consumer waste
- almost a5 size (200x140mm)
- for thoughts & ideas
handmade (with machines) at 1 friar st. cork
have me met before
i used to be a coffee cup
or a pizza box
maybe a flyer
to float on the breeze
maybe it was you i met
maybe. i can't remember
140gsm recycled cartridge paper is made from used coffee cups (80%) in Brighton, England. CupCycling™ by James Cropper is the world’s first recycling process dedicated to upcycling take-away cups.
badly made books make every attempt to consider the environmental impact of our production by minimising ink usage, purchasing used equipment and offering full usability of our product.