natural. a5 (riso only)
natural (straw white)
. . .
a5 lay flat green notebook from recycled paper (82.5% post-consumer waste) & risograph print only (rice based inks)
- 112 page journal printed in fluorescent pink (risograph)
- 140gsm cupcycled cartridge paper from used coffee cups (80%)
- 320gsm straw white cover with pocket (100% post consumer waste)
- thoughts & ideas logo embossed on cover
- almost a5 size (200x140mm)
- for thoughts & ideas
handmade (with machines) at 1 friar st. cork
This is a handmade item, subtle variations will occur, please embrace them even if they're different. Recycled & recyclable; leave those trees alone.
have me met before
i used to be a coffee cup
or a pizza box
maybe a flyer
to float on the breeze
maybe it was you i met
maybe. i can't remember
140gsm recycled cartridge paper is made from used coffee cups (80%) in Brighton, England. CupCycling™ by James Cropper is the world’s first recycling process dedicated to upcycling take-away cups.
badly made books make every attempt to consider the environmental impact of our production by minimising ink usage, purchasing used equipment and offering full usability of our product.