badly made books are handmade with machines at 1 friar st. cork, currently a team of 3 work at BMB's cork city workshop & design studio.
• 128 pages - 120gsm recycled italian paper.
• 350gsm embossed cover made from 40% food waste - kiwi
• choose between blank, dots & lines (risograph printed notepaper - rice-oil based ink)
• designed, printed & bound in Cork CIty ~93% recycled and secndary material
• tape-bound book opens flat
• secretarial pocket
• paper packaging only
• dimensions: bmB5, H210mm x W140mm x D16mm
have me met before
i used to be a coffee cup
or a pizza box
maybe a flyer
to float on the breeze
maybe it was you i met
maybe. i can't remember